Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas...

I must say that out of all the Holiday's Christmas is my favorite one. There is just something magical and special about Christmas that makes love it...

On Christmas Eve after we all had dinner, we went out to look at some Christmas lights. The thing was that both the kids actually fell asleep in the back of the car while we were out driving around (they both didn't take any naps)...

Once we were home, we got both kids in their Christmas Jammies, which I decided to make for them this year...


Once the kids were in bed and fast asleep...



J Dude woke up around 6:30am thinking it was time to play, but thankfully I was able to get him back to sleep for a little while. The Bug woke up around 7:30am and we let the kids play upstairs for a little while. Around 8:00am we headed downstairs...

The kids were so excited and I loved to see their faces...


Bug has been all about the Wonder Pets lately, so she was ecstatic when she saw this book...



J Dude and Bug had a great time opening their presents and seeing what the other one got. Bug really likes her iXL and as you can see J Dude had to check it out too...


Here is the aftermath of what happened...


Later on that afternoon, J Dude decided to bust out his tools from his tool bench and decided to give daddy a hand on putting together his gift from Santa...


We had a wonderful time together as a family and the kids had a great time playing! Bug really loves her iXL, Tree Puzzle from Discovery Kids and Leap Frog Scribble and Write. J Dude absolutely loves his Tool Bench, his Tonka Truck and Fire Engine. Both the kids are just working on sharing their new toys with each other now, LoL!

Oh! Before I forget I actually got my Christmas present early, but my awesome husband got me a camera bag and 2 camera lenses for my Canon Rebel Xsi. The other present I was not suppose to know about that my son handed me the receipt to one day was a feather-bed for our bed (not to self, don't leave receipts lying around)...

Anyways, hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment