Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Getting Ready for Fall

The past couple of weeks have been filled with rain and nice fall weather, the leaves on the trees are already starting to change color and fall. Farmers are harvesting their crops...

So, I decided that I wanted to make Bella an outfit for the fall. I picked up some fabric that I thought was cute for a little girl that could be worn through the fall months without it just being for Halloween or Thanksgiving...

Here is what I came up with, you are going to have to bear with me and excuse some of the blurry pictures since I am still learning how to use my Canon Rebel Xsi.





Along with making Bella an outfit for the Fall, I am also knitting her a hat for the Fall and Winter months to come. Who knows, maybe one day I will finish the darn hat. I have been knitting on this on and off in between making her the outfit above...



I wasn't too sure about how all the colors would come together, however it is starting to grow on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment