Saturday, September 17, 2011

Aurelia Mae-Ellyn Larsen

So, I haven't gotten the chance to update this blog for a long while! It's defintely been a little too long, lol! Guess time flys by when you're having a baby...

Since I was scheduled for induction on 9/10/11, we showed up at the hospital at 7:00am that morning, with it being a busy morning and not enough rooms/beds to go around we had to sit around and wait. When we finally did get a room/bed (it was almost 1pm), they came in and checked and I was already 3cm and 50% effaced having contractions (that apparently I didn't even know I was having, lol...). Petocin was started to help my labor process along and when I reached about 5cm I ended up getting my water broken and an Epidural. Since I really wasn't feeling anything as the Epidural worked a little too well, we let the baby labor down on her own, this made the labor process longer, but I only remember pushing 3 times and she was born...

Aurelia Mae-Ellyn Larsen joined our family at 7:54pm on 9/10/11 weighing in at 7lbs 7oz, 18.5" tall and her head was 13.5" in diameter.

She is already 1 week old today, here are some pictures...




It was too hard to just pick one picture of her...

She is being well loved by her big brother and big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment