Saturday, April 30, 2011

Boy or Girl?

Boy or Girl? That has been the million dollar question lately...

It is hard to think that I am already at 20w in my pregnancy, since most likely if I haven't already gone into labor on my own I will be induced at around 39w (J Dude was born at 39w1d). That means I have less weeks ahead and more weeks behind me. So, in other words I am already past the halfway mark, LoL!

I haven't really done anything with the soon to be nursery yet, so that will make for a good blog some other time. We have lots of painting to do and a nursery to put together.

Here are some pictures from the 20w scan...

Thumb/Finger Sucking...

And the answer to the million dollar question...


We will be welcoming Maebella Ellyn Larsen into our family sometime around the first week of September...

No comments:

Post a Comment