Saturday, November 6, 2010

King of Prussia

We have lived here for about 4 months now, but hadn't really found a nice mall around the area. Yes, we have the outlets which we have Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids Outlet (which can be dangerous)...

Today the kids and I were kidnapped. My husband decided he wanted to drive 1 hour and 30 minutes to King of Prussia...

We found a mall and went to check it out. This mall has stores that everyday people like you and me would shop at like Gymboree, Gap, Old Navy, Sears and maybe even JC Penny's. BUT, I can't name many malls that have stores like Tiffany, Bloomingdales or Gucci.

Jerrick seemed to really like the toy store, he really didn't want to leave...


Both of them had fun inside The Disney Store....

Bug went fishing:


J Dude decided he wanted to go mountain climbing:


In the end we all got hungry and started looking for the food court. We never did find the food court, but we did find "The Cafe Court". $30.00 later none of us were hungry anymore! Seriously, I can't remember the last time I spent $30.00 eating out at a mall, BUT it was no McDonald's either.

No comments:

Post a Comment